Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) / UPSESSB UP TGT Recruitment 2020 Are Invited to for the Trained Graduate Teacher TGT Post Recruitment 2020. All Candidates Those Are Interested in the Following Vacancy Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher TGT Recruitment 2020
UPSESSB UP TGT Recruitment Details
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||27/11/2020|
|Complete Form Last Date||30/11/2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Application Fee||General / OBC : 750/-|
SC / EWS / : 450/-
ST : 250/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR E Challan Only.
|Age Limit as on 01/07/2020||Minimum Age : 21 Years.|
Maximum Age : NA
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details Total : 12913 Post
|Trained Graduate Teacher TGT (Balak)||6410||3174||1815||52||11451||Bachelor Degree with Related Subject and B.Ed Exam Passed.|
For Subject Wise Eligibility : Click Here
|Trained Graduate Teacher TGT (Balika)||841||352||265||04||1462|
How to Fill Form of UPSESSB UP TGT Recruitment
- Candidate Check and Collect the All Document Exa.- Hand Writing, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- All Candidate Kindly Ready all Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Candidate Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.