Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana apply online 2020, pm Gramin Aawas Yojana registration form 2020, apply online Gramin Aawas Yojana, (PMGAY 2020).
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana is mainly given to the weak and economically weaker people of rural areas. The date for applying for PM Grameen Awas Yojana has been extended. Residents of rural areas who do not have a habitable home and are living below the poverty line can avail of the benefit of this scheme.
Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana 2020
Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana, earlier known as Indira Awaas Yojana, provided housing to the poor in India. But now Indira Awaas Yojana is being run under the name of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The government aims to benefit all the poor in the country by 2022 under the housing scheme. Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana was launched in 1985 by the then Prime Minister of India, Rajiv Gandhi. Under the scheme, the villagers living under the BPL list residing in rural areas get the benefit of this scheme.
PMAY-Gramin Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana|
|Launched by||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support|
|Scheme under||State Government|
The objective of the PMGAY
Rural Housing Scheme is to provide pucca houses to the poor and economically vulnerable villagers living in rural areas. The Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana was targeted by the central government to build one crore pucca houses in the country within 3 years from 2016 to 2019.
The beneficiaries under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana are selected according to the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census SECC. To avail the benefits of the scheme, the beneficiary can apply it online and offline. To apply, its official can register by visiting the website https://pmayg.nic.in.
How to register for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
To register in PM Rural Housing Scheme, the applicant has to follow the following steps.
- Step 1- The applicant must first visit the official website Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana https://pmayg.nic.in.
- Step 2 – The applicant will see the option of data entry on the home page.
- Step 3- The PMAY Rural online application login screen will be displayed to the applicant.
- Step 4- Applicant will be registered with the help of username and password given at panchayat and block level and after login with the help of username and password, the applicant can change his password as per his convenience.
- Step 5- Four options will appear on the PMAY Online login portal in front of the applicant. The first option is PMAYG online application, the second option is a photo taken by you, the third option is to download the approved letter, the fourth option is to prepare the FTO order letter.
- Step 7 – After filling all the necessary information in the registration form, the applicant should submit the form.
How to view Prime Minister’s Rural Housing Scheme list?
If your name is included under the Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana, you can see the name of the list as follows.
- First of all, you have to go to its official website.
- On the home page of the website (Stakeholders), options will go.
- After going to the Stakeholders option, you have to click on the option of IAY / PMAYG Beneficiary.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the submit button with your registration number.
- If you do not have a registration number, then click on the option of Advance Search.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- After filling in all the required information asked on this page, click on the submit button.
- A new list will open in front
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Important documents
application documents are required to apply under Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana,
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Residence Certificate
- Name in BPL list of
Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme Eligibility
- If you want to apply under Pradhanmantri Gramin Aawas Yojana, then you must have the following eligibility:
- You or your family should not have a fixed house.
- Only families with 2 rooms having a mud wall and kachcha ceiling can apply to the scheme.
- There should not be any literate youth in the family above 25 years of age.
- Your name should be on the BPL list.
- Households that have no means of income that they earn by daily wages.