IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Now. IIT Jodhpur Junior Project Attendant Recruitment Application Form 2020: The Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur) invites application Form for the post of Junior Project Attendant etc. Candidate Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy, and eligible. All candidates can submit their application form directly to IIT Jodhpur Recruitment before 05-Nov-2020.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment (Junior Project Assistant ) Job Details
|Post Name||IIT Jodhpur Recruitment ( Junior Project Attendant )|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 30,700/-Per Month|
|Experience||1 – 5 years|
|Education Requirement||Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
More Job >>>>>> IBPS RRB IX Officer Scale I Recruitment Online Form 2020
Interested Candidates who wanted to apply for the IIT Jodhpur Recruitment Junior Project Assistant job Must be passed Graduate Degree/ Diploma (three years) with knowledge of the office Procedures, noting drafting, etc. Candidate dealing with correspondence.
- Project No: I/SME/20200012
- Project Title: SME Development Fund
- Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Atanu Ghosh
- Duration for an initial appointment: 01 Year
- Name of the Post: Junior Project Assistant
- No of the Post: One
- Consolidate Pay: (Rs.) 21,700-30,700
General Instructions to Applicant
- 1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project
- 2. Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- 3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- 4. The Institute reserves the right to (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
- 5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- 6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- 7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- 8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- 9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- 10. No need to send hard copy
Selection Process:- IIT Jodhpur Candidate Selection process will be on the Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
Address:- Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur. NH 65, Surpura Bypass Rd, Karwar, Rajasthan 342037.